For Pro-Installers in the Los Angeles, Orange County, and Ventura County areas:
Simple Turf is happy to invite our community of gardening and landscape professionals to our artificial grass installation classes.
We show you step-by-step how to complete perfect and professional artificial grass installations of any kind - big areas, small yards, or even decorative sections of a pool or entry way area. We explain each step, what materials and tools you will need and how to properly use them.
Each 2-hour workshop is hosted in one of our Los Angeles warehouse locations - check the registration link for which date is at which location. We look forward to having you join us and our Irrigation Express and Simple Turf Team.
- We provide group classes on installing artificial grass. WE OFFER A 2 HOUR CLASS AT LEAST ONCE A MONTH, and occasionally more often.
- We also offer one on one classes.
- We also offer “In the field” classes in which we will come to your location or jobsite and train you and your employees.
- Hablas español.
To sign up for the class at our San Fernando or Norwalk locations please call us at 800-778-0830
Artificial Grass Installation Class Registration
We recommend that Homeowners hire a professional artificial grass installer to avoid many very common installation issues.
Here are some reasons NOT to do it yourself:
- Removing Current Landscape: A professional installer will understand the right amount of grass and dirt to excavate from your property. Grass can grow through your synthetic turf; however, the installer will understand the right way to take care of this so the only thing on your lawn will be Simple Turf.
- Proper Measurements: Your professional installer will know the exact measurements that are needed for your lawn. When installing synthetic turf, your installer can eliminate waste and unnecessary products and will save you money in the long run.
- The Infill Process: The proper amount of infill is just as important as picking out the grass. Your installer will understand how much and what kind of infill is needed for your particular application. Any of our infills will protect your grass from creasing and/or flattening out. When installed by a professional, infill will give your yard the ultimate recovery needed and will protect your investment.
- Equipment: An installer will have the equipment needed to transport the turf and infill products to your home and will have access to tools such as carpet kickers, power brooms and power compactors that can be potential safety hazards. It may look easy, but leave it to the professionals!
- Warranty: Only an application completed by a Professional Installer can be insured by our industry leading 18 year warranty (Residential Jobs). Treat your Simple Turf Synthetic Turf installation like what it is – an investment!