You Can Save $47,200 With Simple Turf!
By installing Simple Turf Synthetic Turf you will have a one time cost of $4999-$7000 per 1000 Sq. Ft. of Turf (on average) including installation and turf, depending on the quality of the Turf you choose.
Your yearly savings per 1,000 Sq. Ft. of Synthetic Turf:
- Water Cost $400.00
- Fertilizing $200.00
- Irrigation Repair $360.00
- Weekly Mow, Edge, Weed $1,000.00
- Aeration & Thatch $200.00
- Over-Seeding $200.00
Total Savings $2,360/year
Your investment will be recouped within 2 1/2 years due to the yearly savings of not having ordinary sod with all it’s downsides and expenses.
In addition, you will continue saving $2,360 each year for the duration of the 20 year life span of SimpleTurf synthetic turf, at the end of which your savings will total $47,200, with normal residential use of the turf.
With commercial uses the savings are larger.
In addition, you will realize the following benefits:
- Environmentally friendly
- The Turf is Green all year round with no effort
- Low Maintenance is needed to keep it clean and nice.
- Pet friendly
- Child friendly
- No chemicals need to be used.
- No need to change it after 10 years as you do for sod in most cases.
- No irrigation to maintain.