18 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY FOR RESIDENTIAL
8 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY FOR COMMERCIAL
8YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY FOR PUTTING SURFACES
The Manufacturer warrants our synthetic landscape turf for eighteen years for residential non commercial use & eight years for commercial projects ( 8 years for putting green surfaces), from the date of synthetic turf installation, when it is installed and maintained as recommended by the turf manufacturer*. If any area or portion of the turf substantially changes, as distinguished from a change in texture within eighteen/eight years after its initial installation, the manufacturer will have all such areas or portions replaced in accordance with the LIMITED WARRANTY*. This manufacturers warranty is valid only for the product(replacement product will be issues, or its equivalent value repaid) and does not cover installation or labor.
The manufacturer also warrants that at the time of the initial turf installation, the synthetic turf will be free of manufacturing defects. Slight color changes will occur over the lifetime of this turf and are not considered an issue or basis for a claim.
Subject to the following limitations:
General provisions of this limited warranty apply to the wear of the turf with regard to ultraviolet degradation, and do not apply to damage incurred during installation, improper underlay, pile crushing, willful or negligent abuses, or damage by machinery or equipment, nor does it apply when the turf is not installed by a professional installer.
The Expressed limited warranty excludes all implied warranties, and said manufacturer shall in no event be liable for a breach of warranty in any amount exceeding the invoice price of the turf.
Limitations on Coverage:
This warranty does not cover:
- Damage from accidents, vandalism, abuse and neglect.
- Acts of God (including earthquakes, floods, hurricanes and other natural disasters).
- Use of chemicals and improper cleaning methods.
- Failure to properly maintain, protect and/or repair the turf.
- Damage that occurs during the shipping/transportation process. All shipping claims must be filed against the freight company in question.
- Damage caused by reflection (melting) or other flammable materials. (This includes, but is not limited to, reflections from windows, fences, vinyl material, metal blocks, concrete/stucco walls.)
- Synthetic turf is subject to normal wear and tear. Normal wear and tear, including matted down blades is not a manufacturing defect and therefore is not covered by this warranty.
- Visual lines caused by variation of the color of yarns and manufacturer tufted stitch lines are not considered a defect as there is no deterioration of the actual yarn itself and it is a common occurrence among all tufted products.
- Turf blades' that were not cut by the manufacture's machine, resulting in a loop, will be cut and brushed in the field if needed.
- Damage caused by pets or outdoor living creatures(I.E Dogs/Gophers/etc pulling at turf blades or digging).
- For claims that are more than 12 months after installation: The owner will need to show proof that yearly maintenance was done by a professional***. This maintenance includes: brushing of the turf, adding infill as needed, nailing any raised edges, and checking seams and edges for damage. This yearly maintenance is necessary to keep the turf lasting longer and looking great year-round. It will also prevent most common problems.
- Regarding Commercial Warranty: The turf must be installed by a professional installer. Since many people will be using the turf during its lifetime, matting can never be a warranty defect.
Limitations on Liability:
Purchaser must promptly inspect all products upon delivery. Anything herein to the contrary notwithstanding, to the extent that any defects shortages, or non-conformities in the product are discoverable by inspection upon the delivery of the product, all obligations of the manufacturer to the purchaser with respect to such defects, shortages, and non-conformities shall be deemed satisfied, and all products shall be deemed to be free of such defects, shortages, and non-conformities, unless Purchaser notifies the manufacturer of such defects, shortages. or non-conformities in writing within 30 days after the date of delivery.
In order to receive discounted/rebated replacement turf, the original purchaser must replace their turf with Simple Turf product only****. This limited warranty covers the cost of the artificial turf ONLY, and does not include labor or accessories.
Purchaser may not transfer, convey, or otherwise assign all or any of its rights under this warranty without prior written consent of the manufacturer. Any such transfer or assignment without prior written consent shall be null and void and of no force or effect.
All claims should be submitted directly to simple turf and we will submit it to the manufacture.
Contact by Phone: 818-896-6633 ext# 316 or ext# 302
Contact by email: email@example.com
*All claims will be handled within 5-10 business days.
* Check how to maintain the turf on the HOW TO MAINTAIN TURF Page on simpleturf.com: How to Maintain Artificial Grass - Simple Turf
**Limited warranty - This warranty will reimburse the client for the time unused by the turf owner from the 18/8 years of warranty. This will be applied toward the cost of new turf from Simple Turf.
***Professional Licensed Landscaper or Contractor who is trained to install synthetic turf.
**** No cash or money will be given towards any other turf than a replacement USING SIMPLE TURF.